Friday, May 14, 2010

To Blog or Not To Blog


Well i got the random idea to start a blog about childrens hair care. I started doing some research. I found one really sucessful blog http://www.beadsbraidsbeyond.blogspot.com/ but that was it. So here i am starting my own little blog. If it will catch on im not sure. I guess ill start with a little about myself, im Loui (pronounced Low-E) im 20 years old. Im a photographer and college student, i also run a boutique that sells bows galore. Im mommy to Mari My'Angel, she will be 3 in July, you will see me refer to her as Marz alot. I've been doing african american and biracial hair since i was about 11 years old, so for almost a decade. Im mixed (jamaican, puerto rican, hugarian, and irish) Marz is mixed with all those plus indian, itailian, and african american. She is the true definition of a mixed baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment